Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Challenges awaits!

3 days of shift training had officially ended, and the training of my 1st batch of students is officially coming to an end, after their final exams tmr. Fond memeries of each group of students will be with me for the rest of my life, esp with this group of interesting, fun loving and adorable students. In fact, all students are adorable in my eyes, be it this grp of students from NP, or my former students from PRSS, or FTPSS. As usual, I always like to use the comparison taught to me by my most respected teacher MS about the teacher - student theory:

"Teachers and students are just like 2 ships sailing in opposite direction"

To put it plainly in Chinese, it just simply means 萍水相逢. Though each union is short lived, but during this short period of interaction, I've gone thru numerous shared experiences had learning experiences which in one way or another turned me into a mroe mature and intellectual individual. I hope i've imparted them wif knowledge and values which can benefit them for the rest of their life, of course, i'm practical about this as i still understand that i can never change each and every individual, i'll be glad if i can change the life of just 1 person though. I'll remember to give credit to them oso, for giving me the push to truly top up my technical knowledge to become a more competent trainer for the future batches of students.
After they graduate this friday, I would be tied down wif more work and new challenges, becos I will be assuming another demanding role as a shift leader for another group of students and also i will be teaching another course for the industry people. I look forward to the future and I'll also look forward to take another group of poly students whom i tink shld be coming early next year. I also sincerely wish them all the best in their future endeavours.
I decide to end off this post wif this song, which i could not understand y my students are so mesmerized wif it. I heard of this song b4, but i neva took an extra effort to pay further attention to it, until my students kept bringing it up during the shift training days. This song is called <我爱台妹> sang by MC Hotdog. Listen to the song here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had the same feeling as well when i teached for pre-university student shortly. That's what i like in being teacher. You meet them and help them to be better..

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home