Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, April 07, 2008

夜深得好暗

I'm back again!!! With my creative juices and inspirations flowing!!!! How can i possibly go to sleep even though it's 5am now when i have the sudden inspirations to compose a song!!!

This song is pretty meaningful, as it marks the 1st time i composed a song based on the lyrics my ex student gave to me. I expanded on it and put in the melody. This song is more towards the 'dark' theme. With the minor chords dominating the chorus. Seems like a new style of mine, do listen to it, and i do hope that the listeners like it.

夜深得好暗 词:WENDY LIM, ME :ME

Translation: Eb Play: C Maj

夜深得好暗 我才发现你的身影已远去

我的心情就像天空漆黑一片

夜深得好暗 想起我们相识也是种缘份

你曾说过你会永远爱着我

夜深得好暗 我还望着你那远去的身影

我的心痛只因有你,不再流泪

夜深得好暗 我承认我无法让你快乐

你可知道我的心里却只有你

在这个没有星星的夜里 爱情暂时喊停

我们如此靠近 可是距离 你的心就像岩石沉入海底

我承认我不想放弃你 可你已经远去

不如就此分离 好过彼此伤害自己

夜深得好暗 我还望着你那远去的身影

我的眼泪 你是否已视而不见

夜深得好暗 你曾说过你会永远爱着我

我还在等待 只为求一个结局



©]²`±o¦n·t - 许鸿威Listen to "夜深得好暗"

I believe that will be my last song b4 my exam ends. I will be going into a 闭关 mode to prepare for my exams and school work deadlines. Probably will drop by here once in a while, but less frequently, till 30th Apr. Once again, hope that you all like the song!

4 Comments:

Blogger lUrVe mIeeee said...

Hey hong wee.. Thks alot..
U r reali so talented in music..
Frm my short lyrics u had expand it into such a long one n even mre meaningful..Dis is reali a nice one.. Anyway gd luck 4 ur coming exam..N thks 4 giving miie the credits too^_^
TC!!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger harky said...

No problem!

I really like this one too! It's not the typical style that i usually write. The difficulty is to sing it wif a blocked nose...u deserve the credits cos without the skeleton u gave, i can never expand into a complete piece of music! Thanks!

Now u can publicise to ur friends that u haf a song! :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger pianoger said...

Howdy dude!

How's it going? Voice alrighty now,Mr. Chemical Engineer. I don't know how to appreciate mandarin songs but still judging from the praise over there ( points left ) you must be pretty good ay!

Well, take care ay. Train more students, be the baddie at CPTC you look to be.

Hehe
ciaoz

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

离别的结局吗?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home