Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, April 06, 2006

<罪>

this song was written for my Human Resource Management Project. the title is oni managing people with disabilities at the workforce with particular emphasis on AIDS patients. As most of my friends know, i can never sing or write a song in English, cos of the lack of groove and limited vocabulary.......so no choice i unconventionally wrote the song in chinese, but provided the english translation for the lyrics. basically it talks about the stigma and difficulties faced by AIDS patients, and hopefully it can facilitate the script writing process of our project video presentation. It's just a very short song...less than 2 min.


《罪》

I wept alone on lonely nights
寂寞的夜 我独自流泪

Who will ever notice my pathetic state?
凄凉的脸 谁能看得见

It’s my fault to commit an unforgivable offence
我知道是我不对 犯下不可挽回的罪

But who will ever understand my plight?
心理的伤悲谁能体会

Alienated by my friends, misunderstood by my family and society
朋友渐渐地后退 家人和社会的误解

Are they blaming me for my present plight?
难道这就是所谓的责备

My life is tearing apart, but who will ever give me a second chance?
生命渐渐地崩溃 到底还会有谁

给我重新振作的机会

I can live on my life bravely, but without your empathy and understanding
勇敢面对 还需要你谅解

My life will never be fruitful and fulfilling again
开启人生精彩的一页

U may click on this link, alternatively,
you can also copy this shortcut and paste its link onto your web broswer if you want to listen to this song because the server does not allow direct hyperlinking. hopefully this works.

4 Comments:

Blogger 寶寶 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:43 PM  
Blogger 寶寶 said...

well, I think there's a line you din translate..it is:
给我重新振作的机会
is my (lousy) translation " give me one more chance to 新振(embolden?!?!).." close to the real meaning ? ^^"
* btw, the song is nice but quite sad...

3:31 PM  
Blogger harky said...

Eh...i did translate..it's juz dat i merged the translation together wif the line b4 it, so that 2 sentences in chinese can be translated using 1 sentence of english. this song is meant to be sad, cos it's supposed to depict the sadness and helpless feelings of the AIDS patients

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok.. I got the goosepimples.. yea I'm touched..

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home