Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, February 27, 2006

Seen Doc

By noon time, the wound got worse, and it started to swell.......
Shit man....i began to worry that the wound might have got infected. and my guess was correct......i've gotten an infection.

I went to see Doc Quek, my family doc since 1995, whenever i'm really sick, i'll surely go to him.

Doc: the wound is infected.

me: really ar?? but i haven gotten a fever leh....

Doc: u will, if u were to delay the treatment for 1 more day. also, neva use 青草油 in such abrasion cases. it is the main course of your infection....

then he began to spray alot halogen-aldehyde solution (I asked him wat it was) in an attempt to clean my wound and to wash away the 青草油。

Doc: u noe, the best way to treat cases like yours, is to SCRUB!!!!
and he began to rub my wound even harder!!!!

Me:...................clinging harder to my jacket as he applied more strength.......

and i've spent $40+++ for the medication.......heartache sia......

2 Comments:

Blogger Totally Chiangmai said...

hope da wound will be recovered real SOON~...like Boaboa said...it does look scary man!!...

12:18 AM  
Blogger harky said...

thks and i hope so too! but apparently still not yet lar....cos i dun haf to remind myself to take medicine cos when the wound starts to hurt, i noe the effect of the medicine has gone off.....lol....neva knew abrasion could be so bad.......:(

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home