Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Biweekly Updates

I finally got the time and energy to do an update......Have been so busy wif work....even during weekends.....Work pace is picking up in the form of preparatory work for my pioneer batch of students from NYP/NP. Apart from topping up my theory knowledge, I oso need to make sure i'm competent in the practicals myself by the time the students arrive. I haf the time to update today simply becos i'm out of office these few days, for an occupational first aid course with 2 of my colleagues...


After I started working, I begin to appreciate my leisure hours more....This shot was taken a couple of weeks ago at East Coast Park. I was lying on my hammock, which was not washed after my reservist last mth. The sea breeze was comfortable and relaxing, but I do feel abit 'extravagant' to spend my precious weekends at the beach like dat (even though i wasn't there alone)
Relaxation at the beach
The past 1 week was a ringgit expension week....becos I was at JB on 3 different days....
8th Aug (National Day Eve): Company Dinner at Senimbong Seafood (Permas Jaya, JB)
It was only until I reached there when i realized that I had went there b4, 2 years ago on my sister's birthday. It's a seafood restaurant beside the sea, and Punggol was visible from there. After the dinner, we continued our 2nd round at the restaurant next to it, which sells nasi lemak.... and i would say that the standard is comparable to dat of Boon Lay's Power Nasi Lemak. Unfortunately, the photos which I've taken there vanished as my fone memory card was reformatted..
9th Aug (National Day): It was awkward for a singaporean to go overseas on its national day (according to mk), which i dun tink so....i went in to JB alone by bus, with the intention to quickly grab the contact lenses which i've ordered but yet to collect after 6 mths. But to my horror, when i reached the shop, I saw a signboard which says (rest every wednesday)....I almost fainted.....and to comfort myself and make sure that i do not make a waste trip....i bought a durian home from msia...and it's so big (3kg) that it took me 3 days to finish it....and the quality is excellent too!
13th Aug: Went in again (this time rd wif DragonG), to grab my contact lenses and to eat and shop. and i was shocked to know that the '3 girl' frens (actually 1 of them is an auntie) i've made at the optical shop were all sacked and replaced by 2 completely new guys...due to some reasons. We had a good lunch of 肉骨茶 Bak Kut Tay, and a dessert of D24 durian!!!, and it taste terrific...juz check out the thickness of the flesh below..Yumzzzzzzzz.


This shot was juz taken today at the St John Ctr where we took our 1st aid course...perhaps this is one good reason y I felt i made a right choice to work on JI...apart from teaching, i was oso given opportunities to go for courses like this, for example, 1st aid, chemical plant safety and hazards, fire fighting, or even further HYSYS. Abang Ibrahim (below) was the casulty wif 'amputated' fingers for me and LokeK( my colleague) to treat....
To compensate for not updating after so long, I'm putting up another song of mine...This is my 2nd baby composed in 2001....written juz a week after i managed to play the chords of a full, simple chinese song.....but i like this piece of work, and fortunately many of my frens whom have listened to it b4, like it too....and that's y i've decided to share it here. It's a sad love song, talking about a story of a couple, who have been together since their teenage days, but splitted years later, becos of changed personality in 1 party after they have grown up, and not being able to treasure the relationship. and how the victim of this song pulls himself thru and remain strong after the breakup. Again, the sound effect is lousy becos it was recorded long ago (about 4 years ago)

歌名:从今以后 (From now on)
词曲唱:myself

记得与你初次相遇 那年我们都只有十七
迷人的眼睛 动人的身影
已足够把我深深吸引
终于得到你的芳心 一切看来都那么美丽
直到我和你 开始有了距离
我似乎刚从梦中清醒
你说你还算年轻 思绪有点不够安定
对外界好奇的你 就这样 不辞而行
就从今天起 伤心事全忘记
绝望失望已成多余
如果还能重新再爱起 我还是决定放弃
让你了解爱的真谛
不管是天晴 或是刮风下雨
我仍还有再爱的权利
直到有天你学会去珍惜
也许有人会痴痴深爱着你
情愿守护着你
呵....你曾经让我倾心
也曾让我为你付出真情 呵
如今身在远方的你
是否知道有这样的结局 是因你

Click here to watch "cong-jin-yi-hou"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home