Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekly update

I'm still in the midst of my Reservist. I would say that so far, the thing that i enjoyed most is motor bike riding. It has been years that I've last rode a motor bike, if i din remember wrongly, it shld be in 2002. Other than that, this in camp training is being labelled as the 'most siong' training ever, according to one of the trainers whom i spoke to. He said that our training is the busiest and toughest he has ever conducted in his whole NSF career, and his NSF career is going to complete in 2 more months. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the company if the old time buddies as it reali brings back alot of memories we spent together during our active days as soldiers.

Taken in 2001 after Singapore Armed Forces Day Parade

Taken in 2001 before KKJ disrupt to study in NUS. Now he's a teacher to be


Taken in Nov 2001 in Australia. Can you tell which one is me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home