Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Teach Where???

On sat nite i received the letter i've been waiting for since last week. It's the reply from the Ministry of Education for the status of my interview to become a teacher.

This morning, i called up NYP to check out about the status of my final round interview to become a trainer in a chemical plant on jurong island. To my surprise, i made it thru the interview and my particulars have been submitted to the school for final approval.

Right now i'm facing a huge problem becos of these 2 offers.
  1. on the NYP side, even though my particulars have been submitted for final approval, I could only get the confirmation on the details of the offer EARLIEST (according to the HR lady) by the end of this week, which is friday.
  2. MOE expects me to make a decision by 26th Jun, which is next monday. once i accept the offer, i will need to start work as an untrained teacher in 24th july.
  3. both jobs equally interest me, so basically my consideration factors now lies on the benefits, welfare and who offer me 1st. (apparently NYP have not made the formal offer cos the top has not approved on the terms) .
  4. i'm worried that if i reject MOE this time round, i would not be able to apply for teaching wif MOE if i were to apply a few years later.

So where would i end up eventually? in less than 7 days more i'll noe where my future will belong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home