Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Reward

Dunno when will be the next time I'll be updating this. Past few days have been hectic, basically racing against time. For the past few days I hav been back home alwiz after 12am, and my dark rings have darkened, and my pants got looser, cos I felt that it will drop anytime without belt if I dun exercise caution when I walk......Dinner was oni eaten at 1230am........I decided to reward myself with the Boon Lay Power Nasi Lemak. Direct translation of nasi lemak = fat (noun) rice. but it's coconut rice actually. Cfm trash Fong Seng and Changi in terms of taste and price.

Basically I ordered my fav combination. chicken wing, egg and potato for oni $2.50. Yummy.....

Will be away for camp for Yuhua Secondary School from 22-24 May. Lets HOPE this camp will be an njoyable one.

2 Comments:

Blogger 寶寶 said...

all the best for wat ur doing as well as wat ur going to do...i totally believe there's a bright future waiting for you...加油!! :D

4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woo, another camp? haha. 3E5 simply rocks, and so do you. we miss you! ((:

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home