Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Post Exam Activities

So busy searching for jobs and enjoying my 'holidays' now. Basically, ever since saturday, i have been playing mahjong on sunday and tuesday. Since saturday, i have been sending cover letters and resumes non stop. I'll be happy if i can get a call for interview for every 100 resumes sent. so i gotta display the 'never say die' attitude. In addition, I have been attempting to 赚外块 here and there, and i'm quite tempted to learn sewing (using the sewing machine dat my mum left at home) because there might be a temporary job assignment to sew army name tags and ranks and apparently, it seems quite profitable. So why not? I might be able to learn a new skill from my sis and earn some money.

Today, I've also went to the temple alone to pray. It's the 观音庙 at 四马路。I've obtained 2 divinations from her and I'm amazingly surprised by the lot that from the lot, it seems that she is answering my prayers. I dun mind sharing them :)

1st lot: 问感情
For the past few years, I have been gettting 下下签 = poor divination。 Many of my friends and relatives have consistently been inquiring on my love life and they were alwiz puzzled why my love life is always to empty over the past 10 years......The reality is that it has never been my priority and i have never actively looked for a girlfriend b4. This is the 1st time i'm getting a 'good' lot. This is wat the lot says:

春来雷震百虫鸣
番身一转离泥中
始知出入还来生
一朝变化便成龙

here comes its English translation:

Every creature sing their own tune. The arousing thunder causes further activity as they spring from the earth. Their activities cause great dragon to appear!

and here is the interpretation: GOOD

The season took a good turn. Plenty of good things. One day, a great happening occur to even reach Heaven.


Well, perhaps the turning point has come for me and the 'one day' will occur soon. and the 2 hands will clap together :)


2nd lot: Career

鲸鱼未变守河江
不可升腾更望高
异日峥嵘身变化
许君一跃跳龙门

English translation

A baby whale is dependent soon after birth. When it is in full growth, it becomes independent and roam the ocean.

interpretation: MEDIUM

Be patient. Act when you are capable. Success will follow.

When i saw this lot, i was so amazed that the divination sound so much as if it is answering my questions and doubts. Well, the advise sounds sensible too! 真是不可思议.

Perhaps I ought to be more down to earth and learn as much as I could while I'm still fresh. Develop my career competencies and hopefully one day I will be able to fly :)


To end off, I would like to recommend a nice retro song. This song was published in 1987....I was oni 6 yrs old then! But I knew it since young cos it was one of the fav songs my elder sisters loved to listen.

有我有你
作詞:陳樂融 / 詹育彰 / 作曲:陳志遠 /
演唱:伊能靜 / 方文琳 / 裘海正

總是在夢裡我會想起 那段遙遠的過去
永遠在心裡不會忘記 多少美夢待追尋
在此刻讓我緊握你的手 趁著年輕 我要告訴你

讓我們永遠在一起 忘掉那憂慮
漫漫歲月只有珍惜我和你
讓我們永遠在一起
不再有孤寂 這裡有我也有你

總想一個人走向遠方
為了遙遠的夢想
雖然曾徬徨不會遺忘 有人默默在盼望
在此刻讓我緊握你的手 趁著年輕 我要告訴你

讓我們永遠在一起 忘掉那憂慮
漫漫歲月只有珍惜我和你
讓我們永遠在一起
不再有孤寂 這裡有我也有你

I would say these 3 gals were the hits of the 1980s, cos they were then young, chubby and pretty. but now only 伊能静 is still active in the entertainment industry. As for 方文琳, i ever saw her acting in a Taiwanese Drama 流氓教授, and she is already acting as a 60 year old woman. Finally for 裘海正, totally no news at all.

Listen to the song here

1 Comments:

Blogger 寶寶 said...

heyhey i know ur happy with these prophecy but dun u think of blogging the new update ??? :P

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home