Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, March 24, 2008

好友, 知己

After nearly 6 mths of medication and seeing doc for countless times (i reali lost count) and taking MCs for dunno how many days, I'm finally back, standing, writing, loud and singing again....

I'm thankful that I finally have the mood and 'feelings' to write again. I'm not an emotionless person afterall though :)

After 2 years of 'childless days', I finally gave birth to my new 'child' after a 'pregnancy' of 30 mins. and groomed it into a tangible 'adult' piece in a 1 hr rush....lol... So i have officially 复出??? Hopefully my composing cells will continue to grow :)

好友,知己 (A Friend, A Soul Mate)

宁静的夜里 只有我和你

听海浪的声音 满天星空里

世界仿佛只有我和你

如果你愿意 请让我靠近

我的不够聪明 你的善解人意 能够感应

也许曾经 我的认真让你担心

忽略了你 只是我不曾告诉你

我的心只有你 快乐的时候我想告诉你

我是真的爱你 你一言一语

我都想要用心去聆听

或许我不是你 理想情人和完美的情侣

如果你愿意 让我守护你

我愿做你的好友,知己

让我爱你







¦n¤Í,ª¾¤v -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hongwei why your songs always make me cry???

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doe your this sond mean to someone in particular ? "P
Finally can see some of your work again ...nice!!

12:54 AM  
Blogger harky said...

Because u r a loyal supporter of my songs!!! haha.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo.. you should have joined SPOP la at least let everyone know your songs?
go sell woh get money haha
you can sing le rgt sing then post.. wanna hear hee

hazel

2:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa^^ said...

hey! so long dint hear u sing le lehs.. tis songs is really nice n meaingful waiting for more songs frm u yahs? haha ~ =P

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home