Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

你一直都在

Last week was filled with bitter sweet events.

bitter becos one more colleague is leaving us. she has been a wonderful working partner and it's definitely another loss of our coy that she could not be retained. but feel glad for her that she is leaving for greater challenges and PAY.

sweet becos the evening when i met up wif my army buddies to celebrate Chris birthday was filled with non stop laughter. we were still as crazy as ever, and that they actually labelled that night as my 复出演唱会....direct translation meant that night was my 'return concert', from my loss of voice over the past month. I finally could sing something, reasonably....lol...though not 100% recovered, but i simply couldn't resist anymore..haha....

Will upload some of the fotos when blogger allows:

A very nice song to recommend. I was attracted by the simple yet soothing musical arrangement, harmonica accompaniment and of course the great singing. The title speaks for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home