Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A very forgetful me

It seems that I had been extraordinarily forgetful for the past week, from the fact that i promised my availability to 3 grps of frens on 3 separate occasions which in fact, i was already booked for other activities. i give priority based on 'first come first served basis'..

eventually, i did meet up wif this small grp of ex students together wif their respective form trainers, my fellow colleagues on tuesday night (was surprised that i was invited actually....lol). due to the fact that they admitted that i was so fierce and feared by all of them, and was their 'terror' during their 10-week stay wif us. nonetheless, the moment the students graduate from training, and i officially am no longer their teacher, that was when the students will see the more true side of me, with all armour and weapons removed...lol. the company was great, but was pretty shocked to know the plight of some of the students the moment they went back to their parent school after their training wif us ended. Their feelings and remarks towards their parent school had reali shocked me too, as i was told of many inside stories about their school system and their teachers.

training wif my new batch of students had officially begun, having coordinated the previous training, i treasure the times when i could refrain from the role of a 'Discipline Master'. from tmr onwards, though a new cycle of waking up at 0530 everyday begins, but i'm reali looking forward to the next few weeks, because i do feel that what i'll be doing for the nx few weeks is something i truly enjoyed doing.

It seems that people around me are getting very concerned with my marital status, though they rarely dare to talk to me about it. Cos one fine day, this particular auntie, a neighbour of mine whom i know, came to my flat and started talking to me and asking me lotsa questions, like whether i'm attached anot..etc. And she seems very satisfied by my answers and apparently wants to matchmake me and her niece....lol...later i managed to find out that she had actually been doing 'research work' on me with the "literature reviews" from my FATHER.......though most of my friends ard me are already attached or even married wif kids, my stand still holds for the moment --- letting nature take its course, and i'll not force. I believe i still have some 'market value'....lol.

Finally, congrats to my friends who won themselves the Softball SEA games bronze medal last week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose certain people would not anyhow broach the subject of your marital status so openly, lest you think of them as being 'too interested' in you.

At most, some ladies will drop hints, because they believe that most asian guys prefer to chase, instead of being chased.

As for myself, I prefer to take the bull by the horns and ask in a more direct manner.

BTW, are you interested to watch the film 'Nanking'? It's about the Nanking Massacre of 1937-8. (It's almost like an modus operandi. :P)

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who acts in the show????

it sounds like a historical film, and i wun mind watching though.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cast of 'Nanking' includes Woody Harrelson, Mariel Hemingway, Jurgen Prochnow & Stephen Dorff; with the appearance of historian Iris Chang, author of 'The Rape of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust of World War II'.

That book was one of my readings done in WCU, so I was pleased to see her in the film.

Oh yes, I was asked by a friend to watch the film soon after my last comment on your blog. Couldn't turn her down, but I would still reccommend this film to others.

'Nanking' is similar to Steven Spielberg's 'Schindler's List' because they both have the storyline of how a small group of people can save the lives of many others in the trying times of war.

Well, I'm a film buff who appreciates most genres of film. Is there a film you intend to watch soon? :)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home