Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

那一段美好的日子


Finally have the chance to post this up. Yes, i am not working today. In fact all students and most trainers are not working today too, becos it's their off day after shift training. i dun haf the privilege to enjoy this off day, instead, i am on sick leave. It's old problems again....
Anyway, was extremely delighted to be able to attend and enjoy the live performance of 巫启贤 last weekend, even though i was already sick then. In fact, he was my senior from the same JC. I started listening to his songs as early as back in 1986, I still kept the old "cassette tape" which my sisters bought back then, which allowed me to know his songs. From 《星空下》,《邂逅》,《何必孤独》, to 《那一段日子》,《咖啡乌》,《遗忘过去》,《你是我的唯一》,《在世界放光芒》,《何必孤独》,to 《情亦藏心底》,to《伤心的人更伤心》to 《红尘来去一场梦》,to 《爱那么重》,《思念谁》 and many many more, his songs had seen me thru my years of growing up. In fact, his songs were always my favourite choices during the days which i took part in my secondary school's "Talentime" then. I noe nowadays we dun hear the word "talentime" anymore, instead, we often hear "xxx idol". Perhaps thats reali the generation gap between mine and the present times.
I still remembered during my JC days, he ever came back as an Alumni to perform for us, his juniors. I remembered very clearly that i was one of the only few who could sing along with him through almost every song. haha. Actually i was very impressed by this particular "auntie" who sat directly behind me during the concert. I was impressed that she could sing EVERY single song that eric moo sang that night. I couldn't help but to feel abit 'relieved' that i am not so old afterall...becos i could oni sing along about 85% of the songs..hahaha, as some songs i've reali never hear them b4! probably those were from the even earlier days as early as 1983.
Watching the performance of the guests that nite was oso enjoyable and brings back lotsa memories. 裘海正's classic song 《爱我的人和我爱的人》is still so powerful as ever, juz like her present size...haha. 方文琳 is still as pretty as she was 20 yrs ago. it's a pity that 伊能静 did not make it to the concert, if not i would reali be able to hear them sing one of my favourite of theirs 《有我有你》.

Learning my lesson from the past experience, i thought i have equipped myself wif a 'full battery' on my handphone to take as many video clips of the concert as possible. but I was wrong again. My phone battery went flat. So i oni managed to take 14 clips. The remaining clips were recorded from xy's phone. but apparently, the files are 50mb each and i can't get them up on youtube. So if u r interested to know how passionate i am towards eric moo's music, and how well he could sing, you might want to view the clips. Enjoy.




























1 Comments:

Blogger lutz said...

thank you for those 14 clips on youtube ... .I watch it every night .... is there any way i can get a duplicate of those clips plus the ones on your friend's phone? my number is 9622 0782, my name is cho ... i've been wanting to get my hands on these clips before they get delisted by youtube .... I'll be happy to pay $500 for it ... tks!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home