Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, August 06, 2007

What's my type?

This psycho test amazed me again. This test was supposed to analyze which type of opposite sex i am particularly attracted to by choosing a card out of 6. Saw it on the magazine and i decided to try it out. Too bad i dun haf the pictures. So i can oni furnish the results of my choice:

选择这张卡的男生, 你通常会爱上象天使般的纯情玉女型。你的梦中情人也许根本不会存在,因为你把她想得太完美了。天使脸孔,魔鬼身段,这世上怎会有如此完美的人???

When i read the analysis, i was like... eyes wide --> lol !!! Again, it's for u to judge whether it is accurate :p




Set dat aside. perhaps it's worthwhile introducing this MTV. I used to call him a himbo. Perhaps he's the least himbotic out of all his 3 other buddies in F4. This song did help him earn back some points in my opinion of him.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home