Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, July 02, 2007

如果爱

It seems that this activity has becum our favourite ar office almost a few times a week...But this one was reali a good buy...$10 bucks per kg for the so call best durian from malaysia...and cos of our good relations wif the stall owner, we were fortunate to get 5 similar durians FOC on top of the 5 which we paid for!! Juz check them out...the taste--- marvellous; bitter; sweet; rich; thick; small seed..oops i'm drooling again...






Juz quite keen to share a psycho test result which i saw over a magazine recently...its something about my perception on love. here's the interpretation:

你是一个很注重隐私的人
特别保护自己的私有空间
与外界划清界限
让想了解你或认识你的人为之反感
就像隔着一面透明的墙
你把自己关闭在爱情外
转而专住于生活中的其他事情

So how far do u tink it's true abt me???


and cos of dat, i tink i shld post some song, which i've not done for quite some time. in fact, this song has always been my fav, be it in my i tunes, mp3 player, ktv must sing list. though after abt 2 yr plus, this song still managed to remain in my TOP chart. i juz simply like the lyrics, melody, and singing or i shld say everything about the song. I dun tink i've posted this song b4. So do enjoy. It's something related to the topic i've posted abt love though :)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the translation to English for the result...i think it's quite true about you

...this result finally makes me see the point of the 'difference' btwn u and me

even though all are forever over and will never be again, 我还是像第一天认识你时一样爱你...

becos i love the way you are

dun need to understand me.....

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home