Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, June 03, 2007

in case i lose my memory

Today was juz happening to look thru some of the old fotos which i've taken in the past. and when it comes to the students fotos, i was shocked that i've started to forget names. There's one student's name whom i simply could not recall. it was until i checked back one of the videos i took for them during their practical training that i finally managed to recall his name when his friends called his name in the video. and becos of him, i decided to crop the class fotos i've taken for all my classes i've taught over the past year and write down their names.

It's simply for a pure purpose...juz in case after many years and any of them reali happen to see me on the streets again and decide to call me, i can haf a medium which i can easily refer back to and recall who dat person was.

in fact, i do all these things in all the foto albums which i keep. all the way from the time when i was in secondary school. i do keep track of all the names of my classmates and friends who appeared in my foto albums, so i'm doing nothing new here actually. All is done juz in case if i reali lose my memory for any reason, i can retrieve the memories from the fotos and labelling which i've done all these while.

So here they are....shall post their shots in chronological order:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home