Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's a small World again

The title speaks for itself. Last batch i have my friend's sister in my form class; The coincidence for this batch of students is quite similar to the previous batch, i.e. one of the student's brother happened to be my fellow softballer back in the WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY. But this student is not in my form class though. I recalled my conversation wif this friend of mine over the msn and dats how it goes:

ZX(former NUS Softball team mate): you work at the C*** aka some training center in Jurong Island right?

Me: Yar... How u noe?

ZX: Cos my sis, from TP, is one of the trainees there now.

Me: ???????!!!!!!! Whats her name?? Is she in my form class????

ZX: Her name is *******.

Me: orh, she's not in my form class.

ZX: She told me you are a very fierce trainer there....

Me: ???????!!!!!!!! How cum?? I dun remember scolding any girls there yet.

ZX: I dunno....but i told her i cannot believe you are fierce......

So am I really so FIERCE???? Perhaps it's really a subjective issue here.

Me: So how did she know that you and me know each other????

ZX: Cos she happened to walk past my comp screen when i was talking to you and she saw your display pic......She was SHOCKED....

Well, such coincidences are definitely not easy to come by.... Afterall, i only chat wif him occasionally.....She muz be worrying right now, whether this FIERCE TRAINER will give her trouble during his lecture tmr and in the future...hahahaa...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jiayous in your next 4 weeks for training with the dear TP students. heh. how was their PD test?? and to answer your qn..yes. e first impression of u for 1st week is tt u are very fierce. wahahhaha. (: jiayou bahz.

_joan XD

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you seemed very strict and particular at the first impression. BUT you are much more fun now. Definitely loosen up here and there. *grinz*

Oops, i think i just blown my cover. Haha. Don't worry, i won't tell anyone about this little world of yours.=X

CPTC & TP rox!

Hehe! Take care

- Grace =)

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home