Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The 1st Week of the New Beginning

This week seemed to FLY so fast, probably because i haf little time even to sit down to eat a proper meal, and the reason for dat was because of disciplinary issues i gotta take care of for my class, and be a policeman to catch unruly students of other classes....Usually i wun reali care, unless they are committing offences which i felt are serious.

The Problematic student from my class took up most of my free time, and i definitely had to take disciplinary action against him. I shall not talk about the issue here. What i could say is that he set a new record for giving me the most number of problems in juz 1 week of training.

In fact, i was not the only trainer who had to start handling disciplinary issues in the 1st week of training. Some colleagues had to handle more problems than me, and perhaps more serious problems than mine. But i dun feel blessed at all though......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home