Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, March 05, 2007

A Relaxing Weekend

It has a been a long time since i last went to ECP for a relaxing weekend, and i finally got the chance to do dat, wif my sisters and niece. Here are some shots taken
my eldest sis and my niece -- swa ku pple who neva slept in a hammock b4.....btw, this hammock is my best friend, whenever i go for outfield trainings during my NS and Reservist days :) (dats y it's green color)


Bah Kut Teh Dinner at Joo Chiat -- time reali flies and she's already going to be 4 yrs old this yr!

Perhaps i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate 慧玲 for completing her ROM ceremony last Tuesday......Her sister is 郑惠玉....dun be mistaken that her sister is the famous Zoe Tay....It's by pure coincidence that her younger sis shared the same name and surname wif the Caldecott Queen. My friendship with her originated from the college days, when i got to know this gal nicknamed the "Walking Radio" becos she got a wide database of songs in her head, and she got a good voice and oso a flair for singing too and she is actively participating in choirs since her secondary sch days even up till now.

Sounds like we shared a common interest ya....dats y we clicked and we actually team up to participate in the College Talentime to compete in the group category, and surprisingly, we won the Champions! I still remembered teachers used to interrogate me whether we were a couple....and friends kept teasing me and her by calling her 许嫂 (meaning Mrs Koh)..hahaa...but the reality is that on 27th Feb 07, she had officially promoted to become Mdm Tee aka 郑女士. Those days when we spent together at the KTVs or classrooms singing or rehearsing for competitions were indeed memorable and will always be remembered. Once again, i wish u a very blissful marriage with your beloved husband. Thanks for inviting me to ur post ROM BBQ and pls dun forget this KTV pal and duet partner......

This shot was taken after we won the Talentime together. I still remembered we sang the song 《两颗心四行泪》. The talentime finals was held at Singapore Polytechnic Auditorium if my memory did not fail me.

The bride and her smile of happiness :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home