Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, February 26, 2007

A New Day, A New Term

Today also marks the arrival of the new batch of students to our training centre, of which 5 classes are from Singapore Poly, while the remaining 3 are from Ngee Ann Poly. Things did not turn out too well for me today though, and i tink i had embarrassed myself in front of my form class (the only SP group in the morning shift) becos my leg cramped suddenly as i was teaching halfway, and i actually had to pause to stretch my calf.....i guessed my awkward sitting position caused dat...and i did continue to teach in my stretching position for awhile until the cramp went off...lol

Apparently, some already felt that i had terrorized my class on their first day, maybe cos i already laid down most of the ground rules and minimum expectations of them ---I dun tink it's too much to ask. Well, i did all these things, simply becos i totally believe in the "先小人,后君子" theory. Meaning, it's always easier to start tight, then gradually loosen; rather than the other way round, and probably i was the only person from the morning shift to start teaching them how to draw the process flow diagram of our training plant, while the other 3 groups were having their canteen breaks or their relaxing time (they muz be thinking this damn siao on trainer so fast start to teach liao...)........haahaha....anyway i felt that i was not wrong in doing dat, and hopefully, i could save them more time for their practicals instead of having to go thru them only during their practical sessions.

I do look forward to a pleasant 6 week training wif them, and hopefully, none of them will make my blood boil at any point of time......

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa^^ said...

wish u gd luck for ur tis batch of students huh? haha ~ u realli sound like "huai ren" in ur blog.. i guess lucky u nt my trainer during my normal days ar bo sure curse u till death =X LOLS!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home