Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, January 19, 2007

Die Die also wanna Sing

Oops,I should name this post as 死了都要唱 actually. It literally means 'die die also wanna sing'

I finally got the time and mood to post some update. Things aren't very well for this whole month actually. Considering that I would have spent nearly or more then $7000 for the whole of this month. Which is easily much more than twice my current monthly salary.

Now that i'm still recovering from my wisdom tooth surgery (one of my major expenses this month), I had indeed enjoyed few days of healthy, soft diet; my own formulated and prepared high protein, fibre and vitamins diet. I refused to look at my extracted teeth after the surgery despite the nurse's repeated request and volunteering her service to clean up my teeth for me to see....her reason being very simple:

Dun you want to have a last look at your teeth that has been with you for so many meals???

My reason for not wanting to take this last look,simply because those 2 redundant teeth had caused me over $800 bucks to get them removed, and causing a threat to my other healthy teeth.....

Anyway the only thing special about this post is about Alex's birthday celebration at Spaceship KTV last saturday --- definitely a good place for cheap singing and free flow of soft drinks. I remembered that day was a busy day for me --- busy day of singing, becos earlier on that day, I met another group of friends for another KTV session. Both groups are very different though...

The day time group are all made up of 'pro singers' whom i've known few years back when i decided to try out what learning singing from professionals is all about, so those were my classmates whom I've known and met. Out of 10 people in the class including myself, i'm glad that i'm still able to keep in touch with 3 of them. Going KTV with them can be stressful cos i reali have to 'sing properly' cos any note sang out of tune will be sort of 'unpleasant'

Alex and friends (made up of my army buddiez) belong to another category. This is the group where i can shout and be crazy all I want.

Songs of 信乐团,迪克牛仔,动力火车 (all well known to be 'hard core' singers of the chinese pop) are dominant thruout the 4 hours we spent there. Their songs can literally make people throat burst.

I'm posting one video, snapped when HY decides to challenge one of the 信乐团's famous song ---- 死了都要爱.... Remember to turn your speakers to full blast when u get to experience the power of the song yourself.... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home