Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Arghh...Adam apple hurts

From one perspective, it's unlucky of me to kena hit by a ball during training today when i bunt a foul ball that hits my chin and my adam's apple....:s now felt as if i've gotten a sore throat.....maybe dat speaks how rusty i am reali at the game now.....



From another perspective, i felt quite lucky that it did not hit any obvious parts on my face.....like my teeth, nose or eyes..if not i would have been 'disfigured'...



Nonetheless, overall training is enjoyable and had lunch at a place that's new to me..."Botak Jones".that sells western food at a reasonable price, i believe ($5.50 for a plate of fish and chips)...the portion proved too much for me...i tink i could haf finished one plate of its fish and chips in 2 meals...as expected, i din finish my food.....

Gab made a comment that caught my attention, that gals oni go there to waste food...and i reali saw the half filled plates filled with coleslaw, fries and meat left unfinished and wasted.... so u can imagine the portion given.


To those who wanna find out more about the game "Softball", you may refer to the Doha Asian Games Website..apparently i was correct that Softball is a competed event of this Doha Asian games and it does give very brief explaination about the game and its differences with baseball, which i always have to explain each time i tell someone i play the game, and i got quite tired about dat, honestly.

My cycling regime to office and back home had officially come to an end, though i stil feel it's quite a good workout afterall, but consideration is given to someone who cares for my safety, and i do appreciate the thoughts (you know who you are). Actually, i have to admit that it's much more dangerous to cycle than to even ride a motor bike. So i cannot understand why some of my family members seem to object so much of me riding a bike, and make no noise when i ride a bicycle to work. Truly speaking, i dun tink i will enjoy riding a bike on a long term basis (who dun wish they can own a car?????), cos the riders are always at the mercy of the weather conditions, and another reason is that, my hair always get messed up after a ride cos of the helmet....so actually riding during reservist is the only time i can ride at no worries, becos i dun haf to care abt image, and more importantly, i dun haf to pay insurance, road tax, COE, ERP and petrol for riding in camp...i will be getting another such opportunity in june nx year.

This post will end with a nice song i found on youtube today though, about a song that was composed in conjunction with the Chinese Opposition to Dog slaughter and torture....The lyrics is meaningful and the melody is catchy in my opinion. Enjoy this video. I believe you'll enjoy the video better if you do understand chinese :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home