Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, November 19, 2006

7 years

Today had been an extremely bz day for me...cos of 2 different joyous occasions which i've attended:

Little Valerie came to this world for 1 mth already. Time reali flies....more than 10 years ago, her mum and I were still mischievious and playful secondary sch kids, talentime partners. Now, she's already happily married, wif her beloved daughter, below...She's cute isn't it?


Not forgetting to mention the 2nd joyous occasion i've attended today --- Phui Lea's Wedding Dinner.....somehow i juz couldn't help but to look back at how we all looked 7 years ago....when i was still studying in college.

Honestly, I do miss my college days....apart from mugging non stop from loads of F Maths, nagging by civics tutor, Mr Sia CC (below) as to y i took up double ECAs (Softball and Chinese Dance); struggling wif my Physics tutorials and exams, having to trouble my tutor Mdm Chee WW to stay wif me in college to help me revise till 9pm at night.

I also miss the days in which me and WK played hide and seek with the discipline mistress in the library and we managed to escape from her arrest!!!;

the days i played overnite mahjong wif Phang, QY and WK till the next day and skipping the morning lectures by Mr Sia becos we could not wake up on time;

the days in which the P____ gang teased and ranked the 'jambu and so called flop' BUs of the college;

the days in which we displayed the 北斗七星阵 in our common tests and sleeping during lectures.......the amazing part of these is dat we all sat at the 1st row of the LT!, becos of the belief that the MOST DANGEROUS PLACE IS THE SAFEST PLACE, and somehow it's true, cos lecturers generally pay less attention to students sitting in front becos those pple who sit in front are generally known to be the 'geeky and obedient' types...but in fact we weren't.

In fact, I'm extremely thankful to all my teachers in college as well, not forgetting to also mention Mdm Goh LL (F Maths), Ms Eng HN (Chemistry), Mdm Salina (GP) and Ms Ng YL (Chinese). Below is my college class foto....

My College Class foto..class of JJC's one and only 98S17

7 years seems to pass so quickly....and today, the 1st person from the class is formally married after the completion of the customary ceremony and wedding dinner. Here are some fotos...maybe u can see for urself how much we have changed over the years by comparing wif our looks 7 years back. My shot wif the bride (after obtaining permission to borrow her for 10 seconds from her hubby), she look glamorous isn't it?

Another of my classmate, cum distant relative....our relationship is rather complicated...she's my mum's sister's husband's brother's daughter....Gosh..we have known each other for 16 years already!

4 members of the P____ gang then....Eugene, WK and QY not ard....


YZ, Elsen, and Birthday Boy HP (yesterday)

She's none other than my Chinese Teacher back in college, Ms Ng YL. We are so used to call her by 兰姐 among ourselves. I would say that she did make a difference to my life and i'm reali thankful to her for them....First, without her 'pestering', the 6 boys of the class would not haf joined the Dance Club then, and we would never haf the chance to perform at Kallang Theatre (the place where many dancers felt is prestigious to perform in), hence beautifying our ECA records and resumes, and more importantly, know ALL of the gals in the club. Secondly, without her encouragement to me when i fumbled in the AO Chinese paper in my 1st attempt, I might not haf plucked the courage to resit for the paper again and obtained the desirable grade. Without that grade, i would not have obtained the recognitions from the college for the A Levels back in 2000.

Best Wishes 兰姐. 愿健康,快乐,永远长伴着您.

Best Wishes Phui Lea. 祝愿夫妇俩永浴爱河,早生贵子,永结同心.

Best Wishes to MAKCIK Siang. May ur little Valerie grow up to be a pretty, lovable and capable lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home