Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, November 13, 2006

Neglected my bed

Weekends were busily spent wif different grps of frens celebrating the birthdays of 2 different pple; Teng kim and HN. Friday nite was spent wif my army buddiez for a steamboat at 重庆火锅 (another over rated for its quality dining place in my opinion) followed by pool games; for teng kim.


豆花 dessert at Selegie Road...

Sat was the 2nd time i got to see the new member of our secondary sch gang...he's cute isn't it?


Gosh...the last time i saw him (洋烈 above), he was oni 2 days old...now he's 5 mths old le. Somehow he got along quite well wif us, as all of us could carry him and play with him :)

birthday gal wif the baby

i noe i looked tired in the pic..but who cares? the main character of this pic isn't me anyway

Somehow i got pretty amazed once again over my 'energy level', cos friday nite ended at 3am for me, and i gotta wake up at 6am in the morning for work....followed by the secondary sch frens gathering in the evening....and sat nite ended on sunday morning....:p wif a crazy overnite mahjong session full of laughter though.

But dats not the end (those pple together wif me on sunday will understand.........*winks*)

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

1 Comments:

Blogger 寶寶 said...

hey cobwebs have grown on ur blog le, post some update ba :P

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home