Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Refusal Part I

Spent a busy night at office last on friday nite, mainly doing lesson preparation and some administrative work for the upcoming course i'll be conducting. I was dead beat when i reached home on Saturday morning. I probably oni had ard 3 hours of good sleep in the afternoon. Because of my REFUSAL to spend my precious saturday SLEEPING. The remaining hours of the day was spent at the Prawn Farm located beside the Crocodile farm. My sister and her new bf seemed to be addicted to this new hobby of 'prawn fishing' at this place, so I give myself this opportunity to experience it for myself.

Being an idiot in fishing, i have ZERO knowledge on this activity and yesterday was the 1st time i hold a fishing rod in my 25 years of life (sounds like a frog in a well). Quite a fresh experience for me and i was surprised by the standard and pricing of the 煮炒 stall there...it's pretty good! There's BBQ pits there for us to BBQ the prawns we captured also...

Check out the prawns we've captured

My brother in law decides to bring back a few prawns home to keep in his fish tank.....check out one of them:

And this is the final fate of the prawns we've captured. they taste EXCELLENT and FRESH!

That's how i spent my saturday from 4pm to 11pm yesterday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home