Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A nice time

What else can i say? I fell sick at the correct moment....and very sick though....since Tuesday evening....4 jabs were given to me by the doc. It was the same scenario that happened to me 2 years ago, food poisioning leading to acute gastritis, and i was rushed to NUH A & E becos of wat happened then....Luckily this time round, i detected the identical symptoms much earlier and went to the doctor as soon as i could, so that history dun haf to repeat itself...coincidentally, the root of the problem 2 years ago was due to a Mc Spicy Double, while the root of the problem this year was due to a well intended KFC treat. wat can i say? i juz got my bad luck to blame for getting all the shit. Now i'm still slowly recuperating, hopefully i will be well again by saturday...

EH...i juz recalled it's my lunar birthday today too! Happy birthday to myself!

1 Comments:

Blogger 寶寶 said...

hope u 早日康复 and be cautious when u've got to have that kinds of food next time :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home