Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lack of Exercise

The busiest days of practicals are finally coming to an end, with the last event, and a rather simple practical left for me to conduct. For the past 2 weeks, I was so busy that I could hardly find time to exercise, but I still got the guts to go for 2 'huge buffets' once, for each of the 2 weeks. Yup, I was back at Sakura for 2 different occasions. Friday, I was back at Sakura to celebrate ML birthday. Felt so bad that I was unable to attend her ROM ceremony wif WK becos I had to be tied down wif work. So even though I made an appointment earlier to go to KTV wif my Uni buddies, I had to forgo it at ALL cost to celebrate her birthday...Hehe..... I dun tink I need to advertise how good the food is at Sakura further, as my Uni classmates had already branded me as the SPOKESMAN for the restaurant. As usual, I was so full after the meal that i juz felt too lethargic to move....

Becos I had been so sinful the day before, yeterday, I decided to go for a DETOX mission, juz to eat fruits and salad for dinner. All the setup was prepared by my sis...Doesn't it look good????

Time reali flies, and in 7 more training days, my 1st batch students will be graduating, and once they graduate, I'll be going on shift duty....and suddenly this retro song juz came into my head and I tink i shld share it over here.

那一段日子词/曲:巫启贤 编曲:吴庆隆

听到DJ又播出那一首歌

一首令我深深感触的歌

发生在啤酒周围的故事

还有住过的房子

昨天又接到一个问候的电话

禁不住又谈起那一段日子

曾经为了我我失恋的伤痛

你们陪我流泪痛哭

多少次我们夜里漫步谈谈人生与前途

多少次地酒後真情流露

而今我只能抱着吉他

望着天空里星星无数

唱着你们写下的爱情故事


那年的世界杯我们还看着电视

为了足球明星共同欢呼

冬冬和Rocky在门边互相追逐

没有人夜里独处

你们都喜欢穿我表演的衣服

曾在演唱会里抱头痛哭

友情对我来说是另一种财富

在心灵上不再孤独

多少次我们夜里漫步谈谈人生与前途

多少次地酒後真情流露

而今我只能抱着吉他望着天空里星星无数

唱着你们写下的爱情故事

Listen to this song here


此歌曲由音乐视听2000提供 http://www.real2000.org/

I always find that this song is a perfect song for a graduation, and this song used to be my sister's favourite during her teenage days; and i knew this song since i was a small kid in kindergarden though. many pple might not know, the singer of this song was actually my senior from the Junior College I've studied in. I remembered clearly that he came to the college of a mini concert when i was in pre U 1. I dare to say that i'm one of the very very few who could sing along wif him for almost every song he sang then, becos I love his retro songs for they are juz so meaningful, touching songs with nice melodies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home