Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, September 10, 2006

25 Seasons

Time really flies and 6 Seasons had reached its 1st birthday few days ago. As for me, I'll soon going to be someone who has lived 25 seasons on this little red dot near the equator. I've enjoyed myself over the past few days, happily immersing myself in the love from my beloved family and friends.


This first gift is something i considered very special, not because it's something very valuable and expensive. But considering it had gone through the air spaces of Bangkok to Malaysia and finally to my home. Thank you so much for your distant greetings and I truly appreciate the thoughts and this little gift :)


This 2nd shot was taken on 2nd Sept, at Teo Heng KTV at Katong. Yes, this is the special KTV which customers are allowed to order and eat CURRY FISH HEAD while singing at the same time. My eldest sister and bf decided to celebrate mine and my 2nd sister's birthday together since our birthdays are only 6 days apart. Before that we had an excellent high tea buffet at Merchant Court, and we were so full that we do not even have the appetite to eat dinner at 10+.


This gift was given by 8 of my secondary school mates. Really appreciate their gift and their thoughts to meet up for a meal together and also providing me the companionship before my 25th birthday. I would say that it is not easy to maintain a friendship for more than 10 years, so i reali treasure my friendship with this group of friends :)


Had an excellent, cheap and filling dinner with my army buddiez b4 i posted this entry. After I bid goodbye with my secondary school mates earlier on. Was extremely touched that this grp of buddiez are willing to sacrifice their time to travel from Hougang, Geylang or Yishun all the way to Jurong to meet up with me for a simple dinner; Of course not forgetting the great food we had here. 2 plates of sting ray, 1 plate of sotong, 1 plate of satay, 2 plates of vege, 1 big plate of fruits, and 1 big plate of roast duck and pork, all for only $62! We had promised to meet up on 15th to 'pamper' our buddy "ah beng" with Chivas, Vodka, or even Graveyard, who will be turning 25 on 19th oso.....

Enuff of my fun these few days. Work has been challenging since my students arrived on the 4th cos of the lesson preparation work. I believe none of my students is unteachable and I'm enjoying wat i'm doing so far cos I've always loved teaching. Hopefully my remaining 5 weeks with my class will be memorable and pleasant memories of my lifetime.

45 more minutes and i'll turn 25! I hope to stay 25 forever...hahahahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger 寶寶 said...

Happy 25th birthday...best wishes!!!
^-^

12:17 AM  
Blogger u said...

hongwei,

happy 25th all the best

ryan ala hr2002 class

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home