Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, July 17, 2006

My graduation


阿花 in a dunno wat kind of expression
Hunks
Hunks and Babes
Ex JJCians with pirated 陈汉伟
I can finally call myself a University Graduate after receiving my degree scroll on 13th. Hanping commented that he had taken more photos on this single day than the total number of photos he had taken in his lifetime.... I oso smile until my smile 'hardened' too.... My father and sisters were there at the ceremony too, after which, we had lunch at SAKURA!!! The newly opened outlet at Clementi Woods....
The food there is EXCELLENT! It's 2 levels. on level 1, there's chinese food, laksa, shishamo, unagi, Hong Kong dim sum, oysters, mussles etc. On level 2, there's western food like grilled fish, salmon, pasta, pizza, SASHIMI, pastries, fruits, ice cream and DURIAN PUFF!! All for just $20 nett per head (lunch) !!!!! Somemore the food there is Halal, so the Muslims can be assured that they can dine there.

Mussels, sashimi, oysters

I just started work on friday on Jurong Island....But very unluckily, i fell sick yesterday and was forced by the doctor to take 2 days MC cos my blood pressure is low (90/60) accompanied by a low grade fever, and a relapse of my backache (now i'm walking like a penguin :s). Felt damn paiseh to take MC only on the 2nd day of work sia.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry about it...same thing happened to me...2nd day then mc 2 days and worse, just after 1.5 months i went on 14 days mc for chicken pox...haha

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home