Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Photos from FTPSS camp

This shot was taken on the 2nd day when the students got to build their raft. I hope i haf blended well into their demographics that i still look young =p


Apparently, the audiences seemed to be bored by my singing and music after the camp fire. i was 'ordered' by the students to sing many Jay Chow songs, which i feel does not suit my voice. Luckily my knowledge of the new songs is still sufficient and updated enuff for the students to be familiar with. But honestly, my fav songs r mainly retro songs from the 80s and 90s!!


This shot was taken during the camp fire= CAMPwithoutFIRE. Ever wonder y i always carry along a bag??? The ans is: I'm always ready for CRISIS! so i always got my 1st aid/ medicine box on standby =p


Juz to clarify, my previous post talks about my semestral cap, so i did not graduate wif a cap of 4+++. in WCU, our cap is cumulative. so because my results flopped in the 1st 2 years, i had to settle wif a cap of 3.73 for graduation. dats a 2nd lower. Eh the graph is labelled wrongly oso. it shld be cumulative cap vs sem. (y against x remember?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home