Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wrong Demographics?

Today went to haf lunch at MacDonalds near my place before i went for a job interview for a teaching position at Republic Polytechnic and i had this encounter with this auntie, whom we knew each other by face since i bought food from her quite many times:

(she calls me by some noun): wah 你今天很____leh...(cos i tink it's the 1st time she see me in smart office attire as most of the time i am in singlets and shorts).

me: ....ooo...谢谢。。。今天而已阿?(joking wif her)

then she began to ask me strange qns, and when i wanna tap my ez link card to earn points, she actually stretched her head over to look at my card.........

auntie: wah 你很年轻 hor...今年才25岁 (you are very young hor, this yr oni 25 yrs old)。

me: yah...我跟那个auntie (her colleague, whom i oso noe) 的女儿同年,我们以前是小学同班同学. and i quickly left cos i felt abit uneasy...(I'm the same as the daughter of that auntie)

then after i left, she continued to talk abt me wif that other auntie saying in Hokkien.

Now looking back at dat incident, it reminds me of wat my Uni classmates always say about me:

Why "me" always attract the wrong demographics?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home