Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

六个四季

After months of mental struggle and consideration, I've finally decided to create this blog to share my music with lovers of chinese folk music from all over the world. I also hope to know more music lovers so that we can exchange pointers in music composition and share our inspirations.

The title of this blog was originated from one of my song, 六个四季, which means 6 seasons in chinese. Written in July this year, this song was originally dedicated to the 6th year death anniversary of a loved one of mine. I shall post this song as the 1st post of this blog. My apologies if you were to find the effects of the recording to be poor, and of course, if you don't like my singing or my musical composition. But i hope my earnesty can touch the hearts of you people. :). I promise I'll rerecord this song again when I have free time available!

This song will be downloadable at the following link
. Hope you all will enjoy. Cheers.


六个四季

六个春天已过去 现在的你在哪里

你就这样沉沉睡去 留下的只有回忆

多么想闭上眼睛 在梦里和你相遇

擦去了脸上的泪滴 因为我看见你

多么幸福多么的美丽 那个原来的你

是否知道我深深爱着你



没有人能取代你在我心里 不管在哪里

没有你依赖在我怀里 我回到冷清

秋去春来花谢花开的四季 看似美丽风景

可是最后我还是失去你

没有你的天气 就像下过大雨也不会天晴



六个四季 - 许鸿威

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a cute boy with a manly voice... I really like yr 6 seasons, I think it will sound even better if u do the recording in a proper studio... hee... hope u will hv such chance in future :)
Oh ya, looking forward to the songs you composed & sang in the earlier days... miss those too.

10:58 PM  
Blogger harky said...

Dun wori, i promise i'll rerecord this song again when i haf time..:)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home