Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

流浪

It has been long since I've posted my previous entry. Probably was too busy and tired with work, and wasn't feeling too well recently...always getting headache and heatiness. Many people might not know, I'm a teacher now...not in a secondary school, nor junior college, but for poly students....I'm a non academic staff of Nanyang Polytechnic, stationed on Jurong Island to teach and train students from the Chemical Engineering faculty during their industrial attachment period. So now it's the time for me to polish up on my engineering concepts, especially on distillation. I'm looking forward to teach my 1st batch of students from NYP (if not wrong) on the 4th Sept.

Now i'll be posting a pretty old song of mine. It's the 3rd song i've composed ever since I've started to make my own music in 2001. It's entitled 流浪,meaning to 'wander' in English. The sound effect is terrible and i apologize. Dat was recorded when i was still unfamiliar wif the recording technology at home =p

<流浪> 词曲唱: myself

想到远方 寻找另一个天堂

因为我不想活在 你冷冷的怀抱

收拾行囊 决定不再回头望

就从今天起 开始我的旅程

独自去流浪

在这浪漫的夜晚 谁都不要悲伤

弯弯的月亮 好像也在对我

清清的微笑

就算你不在身旁 我也不会迷惘

离开你到一个没人的地方

也许 对我俩都好

Hope the distant person who desires freedom attain it soon :), just like the characters of this song.

Listen to the song here

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice song and i believe that distant person will really appreciate it ^-^

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

z
Your Best Choice! wow power leveling and wow power leveling wow gold

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home