Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wawancara dan binggung


i tot the bz week full of interviews was over, after my Monday's interview. i was surprised to rcv a call yesterday after the interview that i was scheduled for another interview today for the post of a Chemical Engineer.

After yesterday's interview to be a teacher, i met up wif my ex teacher whom i'm closest to for tea. I would say that she's the one whom reali made difference to my life and it's a great pity that she has left the profession. We chatted for more than 3 hrs at the cafe, afterwhich i went to her place for dinner, when she treated me wif her very own specialities:

Tortilla (dunno whether the spelling is correct) dipped in feta cheese. it taste great! as if i'm eating chips.
Her very own low fat, healthy muffin. eggless and low sugar content. nonetheless, it taste sweet cos of the ingredients inside!

Her very own wholemeal pasta. saltless and pepperless! but it taste great! and more importantly, it's healthy!


For the 1st time today, my technical knowledge was put to a test and I was told to tell them my knowledge on electroplating (cos it's a coy doing electroplating). So I used the white board and marker, to draw out the circuit diagram and describe the process as if i'm a chemistry teacher teaching my students the concepts of electrolysis. phew, Luckily, I din commit any mistakes in the process, and after that, i was told to make a presentation of my FYP once again........Surprisingly, both of them were quite pleased wif my performance and the boss sort of offered me the position on the spot and that boss happen to know one of my male lecturer back in NUS who look like him:

(credits to mediacorp)



He showed me ard the coy, labs and production line and asked me when i can start work and apparently he wans me to start work asap........pleasant surprise but dilemma again.......

After today's interview, i was EXTREMELY surprised to be called up for a second rd interview at Jurong Island (the 1st interview i had for a technical position and i felt my performance was horrible). Tmr i will need to meet the director of the coy.......and THE TERRIBLE JOURNEY TO JURONG ISLAND once again!

45 more hours to D day........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home