Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Saturday, May 27, 2006

再见老师

Finally my undergraduate career and my 16 years of education has come to an end. With the release of my final semester results yesterday morning. Fortunately, I cleared all, and luckily, I obtained my best results in the history of my undergraduate career. The time has finally come for me to introduce this song.

再见老师 主唱:李季美
1989年新传媒电视连续剧《早安老师》插曲

挥挥手说再见
声声道珍重
目送你们出校门
我默默祝福

回回头望一眼
泪水忍不住
千言万语涌心头
尽在不言中

回想初次相逢
我被你们捉弄
如今你们已不是顽童
熟悉的脸孔
熟悉的笑容
我永远难忘怀
熟悉的脸孔
熟悉的笑容
长留在我心中

listen to this song

Perhaps those people who are born around the same generation as me will have a deep impression of this song and the serial becos this is the 代表作 of 哎哟哟老师 陈莉萍.

Obviously, 昔日的苗条已荡然无存, but this show have always been in my memory, dats the reason why i could still remember the song after 17 years.

Last nite, I spoke to HP over the telephone before i slept. he said that i always like to end my FINAL EXAMS with a BIG BANG. in fact similar things happened to me during the O levels, A levels and it happened again at the final Uni exams. That I consistently gave people heart attacks or 大跌眼镜 when i obtained my FINAL results. But i was happy that i always end them well. of course i do not rule out the combination of luck, hard work and my teachers this sem (esp 包美丽,my HR tutor and my 2 Bahasa Indonesia Ibu, who are willing to spend hours of consultation period with me throughout the course of study).

i foresee my half of my Progress Package will be gone over the next 2 weeks because i haf made side bets with 2 groups of people that the person with the best grades will have to give treats to the others. This time round, I gotta treat both sides of the people. but at least I'm happy, considering the fact that I have always been treated over the past 4 years. Luckily, Zjuan and Pearl will combine with me to treat 1 side, and Zjia will treat drinks for the other side and maybe the 'high' history will repeat itself.


Because of those treats, I have to go to work next week, so it's almost for sure that i will be going to the Sec3 camp of First Toa Payoh Secondary School from monday to wednesday. Similar to the camp of Pasir Ris Sec, the camp will be held at Changi (it will be good if i can get to stay at the air con bunks again), but in addition, these students will have their outdoor activities at Pulau Ubin, so tmr i will need to go for orientation there.....sianz....

Yesterday was also a good day because i finally got a chance to go to campus for softball training, for the 1st time since the exams ended. I realized my fitness is gone and i reali need to buck up so that i can clear my IPPT before my reservist this july......


PS: To all my Uni friends who are graduating, remember to register for comencement and order ur acad dress by 1st June! To those who haf yet to get their results, ALL THE BEST!

1 Comments:

Blogger 孤星子 said...

《早安老师》是我看过其中一部最感人,最撩动人的心弦的一部佳作。里头的一切是那么的单纯,人们当时是那样的简单。是哪一种心情,是那一种感动,令我深深的燃起了当老师的念头。而我正在努力的迈进。究竟有多少人好汇集的预见烦恼的时候,只要一句:“哎哟哟”呢?

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home