Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Refusal Part 2


Part 2 of my happenings last saturday.

Went to K Box wif my Secondary 2 class back in CTSS....Despite i was SOOOO tired --- eyes puffy and swollen from the lack of sleep from work.....But i tink it's worth it cos it has reali been months since i last met up wif them.....

Was a great session shouting by singing POWERFUL AND MASCULINE songs....

and i slept at 5am that nite!!! even though i worked nite shift the day b4..

ITE shift trainings have been fine these few days....My days wif my NP students had reali paid off as i felt SO MUCH MORE BETTER PREPARED and EQUIPPED this time round (i feel that i am still improving) and was glad that my experiences in this entirely different shift team is pretty peaceful and enjoyable so far..though extremely tiring.... Also got to realise that this group of students can be pretty adorable at times, and some of them are reali pretty hardworking and conscientious......though most of them r slower learners...but as long as they are willing to learn, i'm willing to teach :)


The root of the problem of my PC is finally confirmed......Think of it, it's juz a stupid problem ------ the power supply to the HDD is loose and it causes my system to hang always..... i only detected it when i tried to remove my HDD from its compartment and to notice that it's not turning--- meaning no power supply....Hopefully that is the ROOT of the problem and i hope that i'll haf no more problem wif my pc until next year when i hope to change my whole system to a MS Vista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home