Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, November 26, 2006

现在的你是否已过得比我好

I've finally learnt how to insert a media player onto my blog....but i din want to post copyrighted songs here, so i've decided to post my own music once again. The title of this post is the title of the song i've posted. This song was in fact composed quite some time ago, and is one of my earlier works. But i juz could not record it to my satisfaction. Promise i will do it very soon, and also upload its lyrics by then too. :)

Something special abt this song was that it was the 1st song that i attempted to arrange in a music software, which i learnt last year back in the WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY in a music module. That's one module which i reali enjoyed as it has got nothing to do with mass transfer, heat transfer, HYSYS etc :s. But the version which i submitted was oni 90s long as that was the time limit which the lecturer sets. So this 3 minute version was a revised one..Heheee

Many thanks to 宝宝 for helping me to find the ways to host this song online, as it seems that it's more difficult to put a midi file onto a online media player.

Well, after her advise, we do agree that it's time for a change; to change my blog skin, as it should not have such a gloomy outlook. Hopefully i will have a chance to do it sometime next week. In fact, i already have a theme in mind :)

Had been spending the past 3 saturday nights playing mahjong wif HN, WK and ML. It was fun, relaxing and full of laughter...from all the jokes that we cracked...

"公鸡蜈蚣来我家,毛米老鼠来我家" became a classic chant on the mahjong table -- courtesy to another of our fren who started it.....we made fun of it so much that it becomes a common language on the table as well.....

Oldie "爱神" oso became a joke on the table due to part of its lyrics:

"在哪里,在哪里, 不要隐藏你自己" -- yes; we are calling for the FLOWER and ANIMAL tiles.

I did haf a few BIG games though.

First: It was last saturday i remember...I was already waiting for the winning tile for 无色胡.....it means that all my tiles are made up of triplets of 大牌....gosh....it's definitely more spectacular than 大三元....but my hope was crushed when someone gamed a 1 double game :s

Second: Dat was yesterday...I was waiting for the winning tile for 侃侃胡....which means that all my 13 cards are concealed and are made up of triplets.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH WEE AKA "DARLIN"!!! Haha! :D

I like ur composition sooo muchie! Simply fantastic!

Looking forward to more of your creations! :D

Blown away by your talent.:)

1:21 AM  
Blogger harky said...

Yo man...Thanks so much...Have a very Happy Birthday on saturday wif ur loved ones and ur REAL 'DARRRRRLING':)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home