Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A New Look

After 15 months of same blog skin, i've finally changed my blog to a new outlook. Initially i thought i could share my anxiety and joy of creating something new on my own (to a HTML idiot like me, it's definitely something great), but unfortunately all ended wif unhappiness over something very very minor. I always believe in being truthful to my frens and loved ones, and those who noe me will noe for sure that i'm almost always serious at the right times.

Somehow, one sentence that my student told me came into my mind again:

"一旦在谈恋爱,再聪明的人智商也会降到零"
It simply means that once someone is in love, no matter how intelligent he/she is, his/her IQ will still drop to zero. It does have its point, and i totally understand and agree 90% to this statement. Maybe i belong to the last 10%.
Anyway i gotta give credits to bigfoto.com for this blog skin. Probably it's not hard to tell that the blog skin totally align with the 'seasons' that tally wif the title of my blog. Dats y i'm putting up a WINTER pic for now :)

1 Comments:

Blogger 寶寶 said...

nice nice outlook and u'll be an expert in html soon ^-^

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home