Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back from Chiang Mai I





I noe my blog had already grown cobwebs. Cos i was away in Chiang Mai, for the same purpose as last year. The main difference is that in 05, NUS team was trashed by the Thai teams without any wins, however, in 06, i am happy for the team that they have made a great comeback by doing the reverse --- yes, NUS beaten all the teams they faced this year and emerged as the Champions in the Mens Open Category. Well done guys!


Memories of 05 championships --- the evergreen outfielder combination. Now the 3 of us have 'unofficially' announced our retirement from the sport. 8119..looks like a good 4D combination.

The award the team had worked for, for the past year

The Winning Team

Me and Baobao, Thank you so much for all you've done for me for the past year

That's what i have for the moment, because i have not completed my collection of all the photos. So do keep a look out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home