Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

End of......

A new year, a new beginning; and every ending marks a new beginning. The above picture shows the Dec 06 ITE batch, who just graduated last friday. To my colleagues who took full class for the 1st time, i'm glad for them for completing their 'reign', and managing to 'conquer' this supposedly the 'worst batch of ITE students --- by their ITE teachers' To me, they are't that bad lar. As long as they fulfil my minimum requirement --- 'i gif u the respect and privileges, but u muz show to me that u deserve them, if not i'll take away all the privileges and treat u like kids'; Fortunately, the 7 students who followed me during their shift training generally did not gif me any major problems. I sincerely wish the students all the best in their future challenges in life, and hopefuly they'll be able to bring the values learnt from us to benefit themselves in the society.

2nite oso marks the end of my 4 months of shift work. On friday, i will be reverting back to the normal and regular office hour schedule, but dat also mark the end of the extra shift allowances every month. The feelings are mixed. On one hand, i am glad that i am finally out so that i will be able to teach another batch of students. In fact, i will be taking one class from the coming new batch on 26th Feb. If nothing seriously go wrong, my form class should be from Ngee Ann in the morning session. I enjoy the teaching process becos honestly, that is what that keeps me going and constantly learning. Though i had taken one batch b4, there are still loopholes in my knowledge that i believe should be covered up, esp those related to mechanical work......On the other hand, the feeling of losing a significant amount of income sux....

Recently, it also marked the end of story between me and her......I remembered when i 1st told one of my best friend over sms when the news was hot and fresh from the oven, he replied, asking whether i was ok.....To confess, if I said that there were no feelings, i am surely lying. Though the decision was painful and perhaps hurting, But i still believe that it will do both parties good....eventually

I do wish that everyone will be able to meet their right person in life, to be with them in times of happiness and sorrow. Perhaps this song serves a good purpose in this post....i remember students told me that i listen to non famous songs, perhaps he was right for this moment. I wun consider him and his songs famous in Singapore or in the recording industry, but i believe he must be famous in his mother country, malaysia, becos he was the "Malaysian Idol". Hope u all can listen to this song. The title of the song might sound odd to those pple who r not so good in chinese, basically it simply means 'organic', to put it in short, it means to cultivate something without the use of artificial chemicals not of animal or plant origin. Use this metaphor to relate to this song.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

歌名:有机 演唱:李吉汉
专辑:李吉汉 首张同名专辑

要如何切身而退 爱一个人几宗罪

离婚外遇劈腿 爱情太无悔

谁的一个吻忽然谁的罪 谁依然像出生一样完美

谁能流下纯净眼泪

哪里去寻找有机的爱 多爱一回也不受伤害

就让心底的话留住最初样子 自然的盛开

哪里去寻找有机的爱 多爱一回也不受伤害

就让心底的爱情线不必灌溉 与生俱来

爱过的无言以对 分一次手更可悲

临别还要对嘴 虚伪的自卑

流浪城市中爱与恨流转 注意你却非要一尘不染

是否想的太过简单

哪里去寻找有机的爱 多爱一回也不受伤害

就让心底的话留住最初样子 自然的盛开

哪里去寻找有机的爱 多爱一回也不受伤害

就让心底的爱情线不必灌溉 与生俱来

哪里去寻找有机的爱 多爱一回也不受伤害

就让心底的话留住最初样子 自然的盛开

哪里去寻找有机的爱 多爱一回有益而无害

仿佛心底纯真如昔那个小孩

活过来 我期待

Listen to this song here