Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Saturday, March 03, 2007

专属天使

I believe this song is one of the best new songs I've listened to for the past 2 weeks. Perhaps, it's the best song i've heard which is sang by TANK too...in my opinion. Enjoy this song and its MTV



Time reali flies and 1 week with the students has passed. I guessed they had reali drained dry my voice and energy. Since i had not recovered from my lousy throat (all becos of BA KUA during the CNY) I had to rely on microphones, even during practical sessions. Lectures were draining, not only to the students, but to us as well. Imagine one lecture we need to conduct twice, and after 4 hours of virtually non stop talking during the practical session. I felt my voice had turned "more sexy". I realised that once i leave office, i dun feel like talking for the rest of the day.....Apart from the strain on the throat, I've enjoyed my job though, except having to feign angry at times at the students to get things done. As usual, I believe I had a clear conscience towards them so far, bearing in mind my purpose with them was not to become a Mr Congeniality in their eyes. Cos of that I got some expected responses from them so far....This scene seemed so similar to my days when i was in secondary school when we really hated our form teacher then, for being a nosy person who seemed to be picking on everything, which it took us more than one year to realise her intentions. Too bad i only have 6 weeks wif this grp of students.

I'm glad that my form class is generally well behaved and willing to learn so far, and i can't help but to agree that the world is indeed very small. becos, one of my student is my friend's sister! and one of my student apparently looked quite alike wif one of my friend, except that the student had sharper features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home