Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ending of Practical trainings

Finally i am in the mood to transfer my fone pics onto my pc and basically dats wat i've got.....

these 2 pics haf been inside and untransfered for more than a mth though....and i finally noticed and remembered its existence...yup..i cooked those 2 dishes, and i haf to admit that i haf little time and mood to cook nowadays cos of my hectic schedule. if you could recognise those 2 aboved dishes, i believe it's not hard to realise that the 2 dishes are fried oyster egg and braised fish with vegetable..... it dun look 'noobish' at all rite? =p

this shot was taken last week when a distant friend, yy came to SG for a short holiday. was extremely grateful to her and bb for being wonderful hosts and LOs for us during our 2 CM Softball Open Championships.

Finally, those 2 shots were taken today during the students fire fighting training. With this training, it symbolises that my 2nd full batch of students practical training is coming to an end, and it will end tmr. Yes, their 4.5 weeks of practical training with this fierce trainer who goes after his students for sleeping or sitting at the back during lectures is finally ending...lol

Though it's the students who had undergone fire fighting training today, but i dunno y it seems that i am the most tired person after the event.....lol..super ironical...and i had lost my voice again....Pls allow me to recover from my chronic cough and regain my voice asap!

Last batch, there were 4 'Charles Law Angels', this batch, there are the '3 Musketeers'

The one wif the red helmet is one of the 3 musketeers who was terrorized by me .....Imagine he and his other 2 kakis were being called to my office and be scolded right on the 2nd day of training.....but i was glad that they are a bunch of fun loving guys though....they might look devious, but i am sure that they are well natured 'kids' and can still be reasoned with and taught. though their behavior is reali child like most of the time...lol

The one wif the yellow helmet coincidentally happen to be my friend's (XD) sister....It's reali a small world that her younger sister became my student, somemore in my form class...

Just to quote a line told to me by my colleague, KS, who is their module coordinator...he onced spoke to the 3 guys regarding a topic...

KS (during a lecture, feeling curious after seeing the 3 guys sitting on the 1st row everyday after 1 week):

"I tot the 3 of u always sit at the last row??? How cum u all haf been sitting on the 1st row everyday recently????"

One of the 3 guys said:

"you know hor...if we still sit at the back, and kena caught by 'me' , we sure kena jialat jialat (meaning that i will surely give them a hard time)"

I burst out laughing after i heard dat statement....lol

I feel it would be good for me to end this post wif a song recommendation...do enjoy:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home