Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Soya Bean Milk

!st time in my life I've attempted to make soya bean milk by myself....


dun ask me how cum i got a big pack of soya bean left at home....so rather than leaving it untouched and to get spoilt, i took the hassle to turn it into "My brand" of soya bean milk.

from soya bean --> soya bean milk is reali a tedious process.

wat i did was to wash the beans in water 1st, drain off the water
then add in boiling water and baking soda and let it soak for abt 5-10 mins
drain and rinse several times
add hot water and grind
filter
boil

and

SERVE!

I'm tasting the fruit of my own labor. how abt u?




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the above shot looks so intense while below one looks like milk...but quite funny when it's put in a beer glass :P
anyway u dont add some sugar or salt in ?

12:57 AM  
Blogger pianoger said...

EeEew!!!

I don't like soya bean!!!

They kill SPERMS!!!!

Better not drink that much.....

You don't want to be father's day-less...

=X

Keep away from mentos too! They kill brain cells AND sperms!

Don't say i didn't warn you!

Now go and throw away that sperm killing food and you can thank me later!

=D

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home