Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Published

Was suprised to see my post being published on this week's i-weekly magazine.
Well, my real intention was not to plainly criticize the one and only tv station in SG, but rather to express my true sentiments about my thoughts while watching their so called "Production of the year". No doubt the published article differed slightly from wat i've originally writtened, but it's better than nothing after all.

I left the magazine at office today, so i'm going to post wat i've originally sent to them abt 2 weeks ago:

近期看了新传媒重播的《新兵小传》和《金枕头》。再看了新剧《手足》,感触形成了两大强烈对比。

早期的剧集制作严谨,剧情合理,演员演技精湛,让观众容易引起共鸣。相反的,新传媒在秉着制作电视25年的标语制作出的近期作品,剧情千篇一律,尤其是长寿剧《荷兰村》,《喜临门》,《同心圆》到最新的《手足》。都是换汤不换药的叙述一个家庭,一个家族生意和一群兄弟姐妹的故事。而且一部不如一部。最让人看不下去的《手足》,简直就像一场闹剧。演员木讷的演技暂且不谈,剧中几乎每五分钟就有一个吵架镜头,再加上荒谬的剧情,让人非但不能从观看节目中得到娱乐消闲的效果,反而让人一听到那些吵杂的吵架声就反感。
希望《新传媒》能有所检讨,制作出真的能够让人引起共鸣的"长寿得奖剧",不要让观众觉得"戏剧情牵二十五"已足够让制作组江郎才尽。

So, to people who think or used to think that i can't speak, understand or write Chinese, I swear that this post is 100% original and written by myself. If you happen to buy this week's copy of the magazine, you might want to compare the editions made with the original.

^^

Taiwan, my 1st overseas vacation out of south east asia after I started working, will be my landing zone 2 days from now. hope everything turns out smoothly

;)

2 Comments:

Blogger A.L said...

LOL. So well written. Thrue enough 'kinship' is more a noisy show than a so call prime-time serial. Somehow it's so noisy everytime I watch. Can't stand the shouting and quarrels here and there. It ain't leisure.

12:17 PM  
Blogger harky said...

i typed the comments while the show was showing halfway. i typed everything out in ard 10 mins...imagine my frustration then....lol

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home