Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, August 24, 2007

Student/ Teacher/ Administrator?

Feeling drained.....not only becos of the mind taxing admin jobs and planning work required for the coming batch of students training, also the journey from office to campus and back home, not forgetting the physically and mentally draining 6 hrs per week lessons...I'm reduced to this lifeless person with little leisure and social life. Becos i din want to sleep during lessons (so that i can continue to have the reason to impose high expectations on students), i've become so much more afraid....afraid to eat a dinner before class. Now, my desire to get a vehicle has rekindled, because JI is such a ***** place with its poor public transport system. Even wif money, u still can't hail a cab on the road as and when u want to. I hope i can hang on and pull thru these 2.5 yrs though.

The song i'm posting has 2 sides to it. Am i saying Good morning to myself or to my dear Professors at campus??? This song definitely brings back memories of my primary sch days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home