Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, October 22, 2007

二次感冒

The month of october is definitely a month for me to GAIN WEIGHT, but at the same time burn big holes in my pocket. i have attended 2 wedding dinners of old friends for the past 2 weekends and a 3rd one this coming weekend, and a 4th one on 3rd nov. Not to mention that i attended all their wedding dinner, making a hell lot of noises. Not becos of "YUM SENG", but becos of my still terrible cough. which i believe had helped to build some stomach muscles over the past few weeks, but concealed by the fat inputs from all the heavy meals and buffet but unremovable cos of my inavailability to exercise cos of my illness. It my pleasure to spend money on the ang baos, but it's definitely not pleasing to spend nearly $150 to see doctor for 3 times for 3 days MC in total.

Until now, i am still having the symptoms of the bad sinus cough -- prolonged coughing wif lotsa phlegm and also quite a stuffy nose, and not to forget, a 'sexy' husky voice. Perhaps the title of the song i'm posting now fits my condition well.

Yesterday I reali had a feeling that i wanna puke after dinner as I was so full....from the afternoon high tea session to the wedding banquet last nite. The high tea session was a birthday celebration for a great secondary sch pal aka "小龙女". It was also a mini class gathering for my secondary sch class and the turnout was unexpectedly good, inclusive of 12 adults and 2 babies. Yup, i tink most of us are moving towards another phase of life. We are entering the stage of constantly having to attend wedding dinner, very soon, the time at which we will need to constantly attend 满月 celebration will come etc. It's a cruel fact which we all haf to accept, and TIME is always the unbeatable, undefeatable object which non of us can subdue or conquer. Even BOTOX can't do the job too..eventually...




I found this photo in my pc which was taken 10 years ago. Juz look at the damage TIME has done to us, and to the MOTHERS.


To end this post wif the best song in 欧德洋's current album (in my opinion). The title is simply the title of this post.


1 Comments:

Blogger Themuxicbox said...

hi there... thanks for coming and hope u get well soon ;)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home