Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A9

The title of this post describes my current state now. You'll soon find out y and wat it means.

This CNY is the worst CNY i had in my entire life so far.

Considering the fact that i had been sick since day 2 of CNY, which is already nearly 2 weeks, and i am still unwell.

The powerful influenza virus i've gotten then was believed to be spread from my dad....as he was the 1st person to get it, followed by myself, my sister, brother in law and niece....all down with fever on the 2nd day of cny. considering the fact that i had a flu vaccine half a year ago, and getting down with influenza still says how strong the virus was......

Apparently the virus + voice strain from work + sinus = complications, and i had almost completely lost my voice for the past few days.

i swear that i had not eaten a single 柑, and oni tried half a slice of 肉干 for the entire CNY.

I had unknowingly undergone a very successful weight lost regime as my last weight taken on sunday had indicated that i had lost 1 more kg over the past week, and in total i had lost 8 kg over the past 5 months and i weigh only 61 kg now, with a BMI of 20.6 ...so ladies....do you envy me???

I believed it was due to the jab i had yesterday that today i started to have a bit of voice back, but it's oni about 5% of my normal amplitude and capacity...hahahah. but compared to yesterday, when i reali had no voice for normal conversations, and i called myself an A9 -- translate to hokkien directly to get the literal meaning... The doc was thankful that i wasn't a smoker --- he commented that things would have been worse if i am one...

The feeling to fall sick for so long is terrible -- considering the medicine i had been taking had caused me to feel so lousy, lethargic that it affected my work and studies. the amount of money i spent on the medications had amounted to close to $300......

Nonetheless, i do see some positive side out of this time frame, that is to know that I am still loved -- by many people. herbal tea from xy, and strange herbs made by my dad (horrible taste and i dun even know wat they were), terrible herb by my aunt (horribly bitter with strong after taste that last for hours!!!!), organic food from the cleaners at office, honey from colleagues, and not forgetting comforting words from some students to sincerely want me to quickly get back into shape so that i could raise my voice at them once again.

I do want to get well asap. I miss singing along with my guitar, and at the ktv, also feeling energetic to play sports and to study. Hopefully after i 拜太岁 on monday, heaven will be kind to me and to all who need to listen to my voice that i can recover quickly and bless me with good health.

Will i get back my voice tmr? I will be going on shift for 4 days over the next 5 days......

P.S: PC still yet to be fixed back --- so angry with the supplier which delayed for more than 4 weeks already after promising to return after 3 weeks.... juz called them up today to scold them with my 5% voice....



Recommend to you all this nice Hokkien song, with subtitles. One of the sentence describes my plight now: 一字一句拢是托磨。。。lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls do take care and wish you speedy recovery so that can hear your new released songs again ^-^

...well also hope ur pc gets fixed soon, so that u wont have to lose more of ur almost vanished voice "P

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home