Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, February 13, 2006

JJC Alumni vs NUS on 11th Feb 2006!!!


I would say i've truly enjoyed the game. The JJC Alumni Team is cool rite (of course NUS Team is cool too!)??? Age of the players range from 1996 to 2004 batch. I belong to the 1999 batch, who graduated from JJC in 1999. Each batch was differentiated with the jerseys of their respective years. The oldest guy is obviously the person wif the most faded jersey......Even though the JJC Alumni lost to NUS 7-8, but I am still happy. Not to mention that we unexpectedly lost to NUS only by 1 run! considering a team of majority rusty players. More importantly is the time we got together to play softball as a team, and keeping in touch as friends. I sincerely hope there will be someone to continue my role as the 'shit job' man who is always the most thick skinned to send invitational smses to jio people for games, but half of the time getting rejected or got played out at the last minute. Graduating lor...possibly retiring from softball oso lor........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home