Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Favorite lines during Chinese New Year

CNY is round the corner, as usual, i'll be seeing many relatives whom I only see for once a year. Perhaps we really do not have common topics, dats y, for every year, I will alwiz be bombarded wif the same questions repeatedly over and over again.

Classic question 1

relative: Ah wee ah(dats my alias since young, chinese call that 乳名 if i'm not wrong), 你出兵了没有?it means whether i've completed my national service, but it will always sound like 你出殡了没有????? this means whether i'm done wif MY funeral..........

my repeated reply: 我当完兵了, 不过我还没死,所以还不用出殡. it means that i've completed my national service alive, and i don't need a funeral for myself........lol. feel like slapping them...so old liao still talk so tactlessly and brainlessly during CNY. since i cannot stop them, i oso talk tactlessly to them.

Classic question 2

relative: Ah wee ah, 你当完兵了吗?几时进大学? this is asking whether i've completed my NS again, but followed by "when will i be entering the University???"

my reply: 早就当完了, 大学都要毕业了.......this means i've completed my NS long ago, and i'm already graduating soon...(I've answered this question for the past 3 years at least. that was my reply last year)


Classic question 3

relatives: Ah wee ah, y din bring your girlfriend along????

my reply (for this question, i got 3 standard answers and i always switch among the 3 of them):

1) nobody wans to be my girlfriend leh
2) i dun even haf enuff time to sleep liao i where got time to find girlfriend??? (this one is pretty true)
3) i no $$$ how to haf girlfriend??? (quite true oso)


Well, i wun be surprised if i'm being bombarded wif these questions by them again this year.
All these nonsenses aside, would like to send my regards to all my frens and may all haf a blessed and delightful 2006, year of dog!

有人说岁月太匆匆 转眼又一年在手掌中溜走
是不是没有做什么 就这样让时光留不住
年轻的世界也许不曾感觉 生命是如此短促
如果你期待有收获 不要犹豫不要蹉跎
过去的岁月已不会再回头 未来的路仍然要走
在新的一年来临的时候 请你接受这一份祝福
过去的岁月已不会再回头 未来的路仍然要走
在新的一年来临的时候 请你接受这一份祝福

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

smart ans on the 3rd qn, i give you 9.75 pts out of 10 hehe...
btw, hope you find a gal who realli wanna be yr gf,hope you haf enuff times and hope you haf a gf who dun care if you haf no $$$ so soon ^^

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...Happy CNY...wish u all the best in everything...last nite also faced the similar situation...mom said the grand-uncle din believe tt I have no bf...so I went to him and said "hu said i dun have e bf"...heh heh...should have copy 1 of ur answers...but I was realli pissed man!!

12:48 AM  
Blogger harky said...

No worries, i'm sure u'll still be bombarded by that question again. remember to use my ans as references! Happy CNY!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home