Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, January 15, 2006

More from Chiang Mai!

Tasted bamboo worms at Chiang Mai. Din haf chance to taste these bugs and worms. These pics r not taken by me of course..
The younger generation Singaporeans will haf no idea wat this red 'beancurd' is. Perhaps I'm no longer young too...i could recognise it the moment i see it. It's pig's blood. yes, 猪血. liquid pig's blood is solidified into semi solid using some chemicals which i do not know. It's already banned in Singapore probably due to hygienic reasons. My jap teammate tasted it, after i told him to do so, and he puked it out the moment it entered his mouth!!! I ate it when i was young lar. din like it, but dun hate it then, but now i chose not to eat it....human taste do change....
Also tried this paint ball game. It's like counter-strike in real life, but using paintball bullets. 14 of us were split into 5-5-4 and we played losers out. I teamed wif Lio, Jac, Twe. Knowing that i am a lousy shooter, tested and proven in army....when i was alwiz scheduled into 'reshoot detail' to pass my range. In the end, i volunteered to be the suicide shooter..to pair up wif Lio and i told him:
"i will charge 1st, u'll fire behind me, let the enemy recognise me and fire at me while u remain concealed and fire at them"
in the end, we played 3 games and i had 0 frags (as expected) and for all games, i was the 1st person to be killed and shot.....
I comfort myself that as a recce, i'll neva fire my carbine in times of war............i will juz run or get bombed when contacted...cos a 4 men team can neva match a platoon or company...cos i'm not RAMBO!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you spend more times here we will guide you (guyz) to appreciate more tasty, weird, and unexpectable food hehe ^O^

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home